All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe woods are full of puzzles to be solved, clues to be found. This illustrated work offers a picture field guide, a glossary-index, and a resource list. It contains fun-to-do experiments and activities that helps reveal the secrets of the woods - from the strange meetings of lazy butterflies, to the miraculous walking of a twig.
- Author BiographyDonald M. Silver is the author of more than 40 science books for children and teachers alike. In addition to the award-winning One Small Square series, he has written The Animal World, Why Save the Rain Forest?, Extinction Is Forever, and The Dinosaur Activity Book--all illustrated by Patricia J. Wynne. Patricia J. Wynne's illustrations have also appeared in Scientific American, Natural History, and the New York Times as well as in the highy praised books Hungry, Hungry Sharks, and The Human Body.
- Author(s)Donald M. Silver,Patricia J. Wynne
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/09/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note48 colour illustration, glossary, index
- Weight155 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.