All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOh no! Mary-Kate and Ashley have to do history projects. But Ashley's found a way to make her project fun - she's partners with Pokey Valentine, the boy of her dreams. It's the perfect way to get close to him. The only problem is, Pokey would rather get close to someone else... Mary-Kate!
- Author BiographyMary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have been huge international stars since the age of 9 months, when they shared the role of Michelle in the sit com FULL HOUSE. With videos, video games, CDs, dolls, books, a fashion line and a magazine already under their belts in the US, they are poised to take over the UK market in 2002.
- Author(s)Ashley Olsen,Mary-Kate Olsen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/03/2002
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleTwo of a Kind Diaries S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/08/2007
- Content Note(b&w photos from TV show)
- Weight85 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 10
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 11
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.61Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.