All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a family reunion, the cousins line up in order of their ages to get their pictures taken, introducing the concept of numerical order.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. John Wallace is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including Little Bean and Tiny Rabbit Goes to a Birthday Party. He lives with his wife in England.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2002
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight163 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.