All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of THREE HANDS IN THE FOUNTAIN and TIME TO DEPART, a crime story featuring Marcus Didius Falco who is determined to solve the mystery of a young girl's disappearance despite his new imperial responsibilities, his troublesome new partner, Aelianus, and the jealous activities of his former partner Petronius.
- Author BiographyLindsey Davis has written over twenty historical novels, beginning with The Course of Honour. Her bestselling mystery series features laid-back First Century detective Marcus Didius Falco and his partner Helena Justina, plus friends, relations, pets and bitter enemy the Chief Spy. After an English degree at Oxford University, Lindsey joined the Civil Service but became a professional author in 1989. Her books are translated into many languages and have been dramatized on BBC Radio 4. Her many prizes include the Premio Colosseo, awarded by the Mayor of Rome 'for enhancing the image of Rome', the Sherlock award for Falco as Best Comic Detective and the Crimewriters' Association Cartier Diamond Dagger for lifetime achievement. She was born in Birmingham but now lives in Greenwich, London. Her most recent books are Master and God followed by The Ides of April.
- Author(s)Lindsey Davis
- Date of Publication10/07/1999
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/07/2009
- Weight177 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- muddy-duck-craf...13 Feb, 2017by
Didnt get the plot it till the end, good read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £4.71Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £33.24Trending at £39.39
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.72Trending at £5.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.