All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharon Bown's remarkable 16-year career with the RAAF saw her deployed to East Timor, Bali and Afghanistan. From barely surviving a helicopter crash to commanding a combat surgical team, her story is a confronting, but ultimately inspirational, account of what our men and women in the military experience, and the price they pay for their service.
- Author BiographyWing Commander Sharon Bown (Ret'd) completed her Bachelor of Nursing at the University of Tasmania in 1995. She joined the RAAF as a Nursing Officer in 1999. During her service, she served overseas in East Timor and Afghanistan and was the commander of a surgical team deployed to Afghanistan in 2008.
- Author(s)Wing Commander Sharon Bown
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.