All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlison Hargreaves died on the 28,250-feet-high K2 in August 1995. This tribute to her courage is her husband's account of his trip to the base camp of K2 with his two young children, to see Mummy's last mountain and say a last goodbye. The book accompanies a BBC1 documentary.
- Author(s)Jim Ballard
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/1996
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date05/07/2005
- Content Note16pp colour photographs
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.