Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionPrimarily known for his postwar exploits, most famously for his 1876 defeat at Little Big Horn, George Armstrong Custer led a formidable cavalry that became known as Custer's Wolverines . This volume presents the Civil War letters of one of those Wolverines , James H. Kidd.
- Author BiographyEric J. Wittenberg is a lifelong Philadelphia Phillies fan and native of southeastern Pennsylvania. Having grown up in the early 1970s, he understands losing baseball teams. He is a lawyer in private practice and an award-winning Civil War historian. He and his wife Susan reside in Columbus, Ohio, where he struggles to follow his beloved Phillies. Michael Aubrecht has dedicated his studies to the histories of major league baseball teams, the Civil War, and the American Revolution. He has written multiple books, as well as hundreds of articles for publications including Baseball Almanac. He produced the documentary The Angel of Marye's Heights and is vice chairman of the National Civil War Life Foundation.
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Content Note45 halftones, 11 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEric J. Wittenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.