CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the body of knowledge that those conferencing with second language writers need in order to be able to think on their feet, recognize needs, and steer conversations in productive directions. This book provides tips about activities that can be adapted to individual contexts.
- Author BiographyDudley W. Reynolds is Professor of Applied Linguistics and Writing at Carnegie Mellon University's Qatar Foundation.
- Author(s)Dudley W. Reynolds
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.