Online Information Services in the Social Sciences by Lesly Huxley, Neil Jacobs (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £65.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.76Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionInformation professionals are increasingly responsible not only for running traditional information and library services but also for providing an online presence for their organisation. This book shows how best practice in delivering online information services should be based on actual user needs and behaviour.
- Author BiographyDr Neil Jacobs, an experienced information professional who has worked both in traditional libraries and on national projects and online services and works at the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) and University of Bristol, UK and is responsible for developing and running national online services. Lesly Huxley is based at the Institute for Learning and Research Technology, University of Bristol, UK and is responsible for developing and running national online services.
- Author(s)Lesly Huxley,Neil Jacobs
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Note10 line illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.