CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a tutorial on a family of sequential learning and decision problems known as the multi-armed bandit problems. The authors give an in-depth introduction to the technical aspects of the theory of such decision-making technologies.
- Author(s)Cem Tekin
- Publishernow publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations and Trends in Networking
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintnow publishers Inc
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.