Online Social Networking on Campus: Understanding What Matters in Student Culture by Ana M. Martinez Aleman, Katherine Lynk Wartman (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.90Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £26.51Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOnline social networking sites have proven problematic for college students and for college administrators. This book aims to offer professional guidance to Higher Education administrators and policy makers. It examines college students' use of online social networking sites and how they use these to develop relationships both on and off campus.
- Author BiographyAna M. Martinez Aleman is Associate Professor of Education and Chair of the Department of Educational Administration and Higher Education at the Lynch School of Education, Boston College. Her work has appeared in the Journal of Higher Education, the Review of Higher Education, Educational Theory, and Teachers College Record, and other scholarly journals. She has contributed to Women in Academe: The Unfinished Agenda (2008), Gendered Futures in Higher Education: Critical Perspectives for Change (2003) and Feminist Interpretations of John Dewey (2002). She is the co-author (with Kristen A. Renn) of Women in Higher Education: An Encyclopedia (2002). Katherine Lynk Wartman is a PhD candidate at Boston College where her research interests include college student culture, the first-year experience, college access, and the parent-student relationship. She is also a resident director at Simmons College in Boston, MA and has served as Parent and Family Relations and Special Projects Administrator at Colby-Sawyer College. She is the co-author (with Marjorie B. Savage) of Parental Involvement in Higher Education; Understanding the Relationship among Students, Parents, and the Institution (2008), a volume in the Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE) Higher Education Report Series.
- Author(s)Ana M. Martinez Aleman,Katherine Lynk Wartman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white line drawings
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.