All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the author of LOVE STORY, one of the bestselling novels of all time, ONLY LOVE is a superbly crafted, deeply moving novel of love lost and found.
- Author BiographyErich Segal was born in Brooklyn in 1937 and graduated from Harvard with a B.A. in 1958, followed by a Masters and a Doctorate. He first made his name as an academic writer in the field of classical literature before moving on to write the book that made him famous - LOVE STORY, which published in 1970 and went on to sell over 21 million copies worldwide - and seven other romantic bestsellers. In 1998 he was awarded the Legion d'Honneur from the French government. He was married and had two children. Erich Segal died in London in 2010.
- Author(s)Erich Segal
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight192 g
- Width149 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.