All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaria, a community worker, looks after an unruly gang of mentally disabled people. She wants to put on a community show but lacks a venue. Ray's workshop could be the answer. Ray, however, wields an unnatural influence over people. Can he be trusted? This work looks at modern secular society and also explores love and sex with the wrong people.
- Author BiographyLaura Marney was born in Glasgow and has a Business Administration degree. A graduate of the Glasgow and Strathclyde mlitt Creative Writing course, many of her short stories have been published in magazines and anthologies or broadcast on the radio. In her spare time she teaches creative writing and aerobics. She is the author of two previous novels, No Wonder I Take a Drink and Nobody Loves a Ginger Baby, both also published by Black Swan.
- Author(s)Laura Marney
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date03/02/2011
- Weight239 g
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.69Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.