All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyses how Australia's economic and social policy diverges from that of the wider Anglophone world. It looks at diverse issues such as labour market regulation, taxation, and political power and voting.
- Author BiographyWilliam O. Coleman is a Reader in the School of Economics at The Australian National University. He has written extensively on monetary policy, political economy, and the contested position of economics in society.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 Tables
- Weight626 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byWilliam Coleman
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.