All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnly in Edinburgh is a comprehensive illustrated guide to more than 100 fascinating and unusual historical sites in the Scottish capital, including ancient closes and secret gardens, mysterious monuments and unexpected underworlds, storied graveyards and industrial relics.
- Author BiographyThe Urban Explorer Duncan J. D. Smith is a travel writer and photographer. In his ground breaking Only In Guides he reveals European cities from unique and hidden perspectives. He has travelled across several continents and described his experiences in books, magazines, and online. Born in Sheffield, England in 1960, he studied history and archaeology at university. He is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.
- Author(s)Duncan J. D. Smith
- PublisherThe Urban Explorer
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOnly in Guides
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintThe Urban Explorer
- Content Notecolour photos and maps
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.