All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to mobilize awareness in the research community to developments in ODIS, and highlights the potential of ODIS research to both transform and create solutions to problems in various domains. This book features chapters organized into four themes: Foundations of ODIS, Ontological Engineering, ODIS Architectures, and ODIS Applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byRaj Sharman,Rajiv Kishore,Ram Ramesh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.