All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing chapters by selected contributors to the second international Ontology for the Intelligence Community (OIC) conference, this book offers a partial technology roadmap for decision makers in the field of information integration, sharing and situational awareness in the use of ontologies and semantic technologies for intelligence.
- PublisherIOS Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFrontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 213
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIOS Press,US
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byL. Obrst,T. Janssen,W. Ceusters
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £18.40
- £23.85Trending at £24.21
- £9.94Trending at £10.22
- £29.24Trending at £35.98
- £8.79Trending at £15.60
- £15.03Trending at £15.35
- £7.73Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.