All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy a fresh new approach to sock knitting! Stephanie van der Linden is a master knitter, and shows her technical skills to great effect in Op-Art Socks. Also a collector of op-art ceramics, she was inspired to translate graphic optical illusions into knitted patterns for socks, replicating their eye-popping effects.
- Author BiographyStephanie van der Linden is a knitwear designer based in Friedberg, Germany. Her designs have appeared in Twist Collective and Anna Crafts. She is the author of Around the World in Knitted Socks as well as several knitting books in German.
- Author(s)Stephanie Van der Linden
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.54Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.