CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £82.94Trending at £88.53
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.83
- £4.40Trending at £5.99
- £26.45Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers all aspects of opacity and equations of state for gases, plasmas and dust. The discussion emphasizes the continuous transformation of the equilibrium compositions of these phases as a function of temperature and density.
- Author BiographyDr. Walter F. Huebner is a research scientist with the Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)W. David Barfield,Walter F. Huebner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Number402
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; 97 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 572 p. 98 illus., 1 illus. in color.
- Weight1045 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.