All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoffee is traded in one of the few international markets ever subject to effective political regulation. This work explores the origins, the operations, and the collapse of the International Coffee Organization, an international government of coffee that was formed in the 1960s. It is aimed at those interested in the new institutionalism .
- PrizesRunner-up for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 1997.
- Author(s)Robert H. Bates
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 maps 17 line illus. 24 tables
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.