Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many famous open problems, including the question P = NP?, the simplex conjecture in communication theory, the capacity region of the broadcast channel. and the two*helper problem in information theory. And if so, where do information theory, communication theory, computer science, and physics meet at the atomic level?
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVIII, 236 p.
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byB. Gopinath,Thomas M. Cover
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.