All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of the political, economic and military history of American foreign policy. Covering events such as the attack on Pearl Harbor, as well as American involvement in the Korean War and the collapse of Nationalist China, this book debunks a number of myths held in the minds of most people regarding US foreign policy.
- Author BiographyGordon Tullock is currently University Professor of Law and Economics and Distinguished Research Fellow in the James M Buchanan Center for Political Economy at George Mason University. He has taught at the University of South Carolina, University of Virginia, Rice University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, and University of Arizona. His book, The Calculus of Consent (1962), co-written with Nobel Laureate James M Buchanan, is a founding text of the public choice movement.
- Author(s)Gordon Tullock
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.