Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA new collection of poetry which evokes Somerset and its people. Cover painting by Cath Read.
- Author BiographyA former pupil of Chipping Sodbury Grammar School, Joyce Williams worked in the research laboratory of a printing firm until her marriage in 1961. After her children were born, Joyce took her ALCM and LLCM and taught music and speech. Later she obtained an honours BA and BSc with the Open University. A prolific writer and poet, her short stories and poems were published in magazines for many years and broadcast on radio, notably her children's stories on Listen with Mother. Joyce was working on her autobiography when she died unexpectedly in February 2009 after a short illness.
- Author(s)Joyce Williams
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Notefour black and white line drawings
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.