Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionPhilipp Herzog develops a theoretical framework arguing that Open Innovation and Closed Innovation cultures need to be distinguished. The findings help firms cope with the challenges experienced in implementing the Open Innovation concept.
- Author BiographyDr. Philipp Herzog wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Jens Leker at the Institute of Business Administration, University of Muenster (Germany). He works as an entrepreneur in the US solar industry.
- Author(s)Philipp Herzog
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBetriebswirtschaftliche Studien in Forschungsintensiven Industrien
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight347 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byJens Leker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.