All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionSets the expansion of distance education in the context of general educational change. This book explores its use for basic and non-formal education, schooling, teacher training and higher education. It provides answers to problems and poses questions for the consideration of those, involved in implementing and delivering distance learning.
- Author BiographyHilary Perraton has worked in international education for more than 30 years. He is now a research associate at the von Hugel Institute, St Edmund's College Cambridge.
- Author(s)Hilary Perraton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Distance Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.