Open to Love: Healing Attunements and Ceremonies for Spiritual Adventurers by Jane White (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.49+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.93
- £3.76Trending at £4.08
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionConducting your own special spiritual attunements helps you connect directly with your divine essence. It is not only simple and fun, it can be utterly life-transforming too. This title offers over twenty ceremonies for you to try out and enjoy, either with a group of friends or on your own.
- Author BiographyJane White MA is a writer, healer and mystic whose compelling spiritual experiences over the last 10 years have completely reshaped her life and work. She lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Jane White
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.