All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA critique of US trade policies during the second half of the 20th century, placing them within a historical perspective reaching back to 1776. It attributes growing political unrest and economic insecurity in the 1990s to shortsighted policy decisions made after World War II.
- Author BiographyAlfred E. Eckes, Jr., a former chairman and commissioner of the U.S. International Trade Commission, is Ohio Eminent Research Professor in Contemporary History at Ohio University. His books include The United States and the Global Struggle for Minerals.
- Author(s)Alfred E. Eckes
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication22/02/1999
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleLittlefield History of the Civil War Era
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note8 illustrations, 15 tables, notes, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.