All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpening Doors to Famous Poetry and Prose provides 20 units of work covering poetry and prose from our literary heritage.
- Author BiographyBob Cox is an independent educational consultant, writer and teacher coach who works nationally and internationally to support outstanding learning. Recent briefs have included key-notes on searching for excellence at conferences and teaching alliance events, presentations to Headteachers and in-house training for schools. In addition, Bob has been working with clusters of schools and, at times, whole local authorities to apply 'opening doors' strategies to raise standards in English and make links between quality texts and quality writing. Bob has now supported over 400 schools in their search for excellence. Bob has supported about 350 schools on their journeys! Bob taught for 23 years, was Head of English for thirteen of them and also became an advanced skills teacher. He has combined his understanding of learning strategies with his knowledge and love of English in 'Opening Doors to Famous Poetry and Prose'. The book has attracted many reviews and conference requests, featuring in the 'Times Educational Supplement'. Bob is touring the UK to help schools with the subject depth and challenge needed in the new national curriculum.
- Author(s)Bob Cox
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.