All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpening leads are the most difficult of all leads and the most important. This flipper provides a sure way to making the right choice.
- Author BiographyMike Lawrence is one of the world's leading American bridge players. Winner of three World Championships and 18 national titles, he was an original member of the Dallas Aces. He is also the author of more than 20 bridge books. Ron Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in over 20 world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. Two of his titles - Guide to Better Card Play and Right Through the Pack Again - won Book of the Year awards. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia, and has written a daily bridge column in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Sun-Herald for over 15 years.
- Author(s)Mike Lawrence,Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight32 g
- Width98 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.