All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionExperts discuss the potential for open education tools, resources, and knowledge to transform the economics and ecology of education.
- Author BiographyToru Iiyoshi is Senior Scholar and Director of the Knowledge Media Lab at the Carnegie Foundation.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleOpening Up Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note14 figures
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byM. S. Vijay Kumar,Toru Iiyoshi
- Foreword byJohn Seely Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.