Opening the Scripture: Faith Through the Year by Margaret Hebblethwaite (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.44Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by winewafer
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text began life as a series of addresses given to students at Exeter College, Oxford, during a four year period when the author held the office of College Catechist. The sermons are guided by the readings of the day in the lectionary.
- Author BiographyMargaret Hebblethwaite is a writer and theologian. She is assistant editor of The Tablet.
- Author(s)Margaret Hebblethwaite
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.