Opening the Windows of Blessing: Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi by Pete De Lacy, Bob Vereen, Kay Arthur (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 6 Sep
- £4.11Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for people who long to immerse themselves in God's Word but need a 15-minutes-a-day resource to match their busy lifestyles, this study focuses on Zecharaiah, Malachi, and Haggai, three prophets who shared God's messages of instruction and discipline and also words of encouragement and hope.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages. Pete De Lacy, executive vice president of published products for Precept Ministries International, is also the author of many studies in the New Inductive Study Series and a contributor to The New Inductive Study Bible and Discover the Bible for Yourself. Pete is also a featured teacher on many Precept Upon Precept videos. Bob Vereen worked extensively on the study helps and instructions for The New Inductive Study Bible and has written several of the books in the New Inductive Study Series. A graduate of the University of Mobile and a former pastor, Bob and his wife, Diane, travel nationally and internationally as Ambassadors at Large for Precept Ministries.
- Author(s)Bob Vereen,Kay Arthur,Pete De Lacy
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe New Inductive Study Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.