Opera: Desire, Disease, Death by Michael Hutcheon, Linda Hutcheon (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.00+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.62Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £2.95Trending at £4.62
- £9.07Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionOpera is quin-tessentially an art of love and desire, of loss and suffering, of disease and death. This title offers an understanding of both content and context.
- Author BiographyLinda Hutcheon is a professor of English and comparative literature at the University of Toronto. She is the author of, most recently, Irony's Edge: The Theory and Politics of Irony. Michael Hutcheon, M.D., is a professor of medicine at the University of Toronto. His many articles have appeared in American Review of Respiratory Disease and other journals.
- Author(s)Linda Hutcheon,Michael Hutcheon
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTexts and Contexts
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight412 g
- Edited bySander L. Gilman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.