All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.05Trending at £30.30
- £4.19Trending at £6.05
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £5.47Trending at £7.06
- £25.55Trending at £27.30
- £16.59Trending at £23.15
- £13.46Trending at £16.73
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the cultural life of Italian opera in late eighteenth-century London.
- Author BiographyIan Woodfield is Professor of Historical Musicology at The Queen's University of Belfast.
- Author(s)Ian Woodfield
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables 7 music examples
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byArthur Groos,Tim Carter,John Deathridge,James A. Hepokoski,Paul Robinson,Ellen Rosand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.