All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionA study of opera in Italy and France from the 1600s to the present day.
- Author BiographyVictoria Johnson is Assistant Professor of Organizational Studies at the University of Michigan. Jane F. Fulcher is Professor of Music, Indiana University. Thomas Ertman is Associate Professor of Sociology at New York University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 8 tables 11 music examples
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJane F. Fulcher,Thomas Ertman,Victoria Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.