Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.01Trending at £9.57
- £20.10Trending at £29.40
- £14.83Trending at £17.95
- £6.78Trending at £8.50
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £5.89Trending at £6.07
- £11.83Trending at £13.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a passionate exploration of opera and the nature of death. Using a dazzling array of tools, Zizek and Dolar explore the compulsions that overpower characters in Mozart and Wagner, and examine our own desires for opera and death.
- Author BiographySlavoj Zizek is Researcher at the University of Ljubljana. Among his many books are The Fragile Absolute and The Ticklish Subject. Mladen Dolar is Professor of Philosopy at the University of Ljubljana.
- Author(s)Mladen Dolar,Slavoj Ziezek,Slavoj Zizek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.