All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a guide to points, signals and level crossings and provides all the information that railway modellers need in order to get the trains on their layouts moving effectively.
- Author BiographyClive Heathcote has been interested in railways since he was a boy and, as a graduate engineer, has designed electronic equipment used by South African and British Railways. Today, however, he is only involved with model railways. Indeed, for the last twenty years he has been the proprietor of Heathcote Electronics and has designed a range of innovative products for railway modellers that has enabled them to run trains on their layouts both realistically and automatically. Annie Anderson plays an active business role in Heathcote Electronics. She did a degree in psychology, has run an advice centre for MIND and has worked as a lecturer in psychology in several UK colleges. Annie has drawn half of the diagrams in this book and has ensured that the technical jargon that it contains can be easily comprehended.
- Author(s)Clive Heathcote
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note156 colour diagrams and photographs
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annie Anderston
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.