All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the struggle between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union - the ultimate confrontation between the two great totalitarian ideologies of the twentieth century, and a conflict without precedent in human history in its destructive impact.
- Author BiographyChristian Hartmann works as a historian at the Institute for Contemporary History, Munich, and is Senior Lecturer at the Staff College of the German Armed Forces in Hamburg. A board member of the German Committee for the History of the Second World War, he is also a historical adviser to the History Channel in Germany. He has published widely on the history of Germany in the Second World War, including a biography of General Halder, head of the Wehrmacht General Staff in the opening years of the war, and is the editor of four volumes in the German Documents on Foreign Policy series.
- Author(s)Christian Hartmann
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 black and white halftones, 8 maps, 1 table
- Weight320 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.