CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- Author(s)Moshe Kress
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Structure, Terminology and Analytic Tools. 3. The Foundation of Operational Logistics. 4. The Planning Process. 5. Logistic Information. 6. Forecasting Logistic Demands. 7. The Visual Network Model. 8. Flexibility in Operational Logistics. 9. Two Critical Processes in Operational Logistics. 10. Optimizing the Logistics Network. Index.
- Author BiographyDr. Kress is a Research Fellow at RAFAEL, heading the Logistics and Combat Modeling Branch of the Center for Military Analyses (CEMA), Haifa, Israel. He also teaches at the Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology. Dr. Kress has been leading major logistics research projects for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) for over a decade.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.