Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume develops alternative methods that might improve the targeting efficiency of development programs in terms of the coverage of the poor and leakage to the non-poor. The research on which this volume is based received the 2012 Josef G. Knoll European Science Award of the Foundation Fiat Panis (Germany).
- Author BiographyNazaire Idriss Houssou holds a degree of Ingenieur Agronome from the University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), an MSc and a PhD degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Hohenheim (Germany). He is currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Development Strategy and Governance Division of the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in Washington D.C. The author is outposted to Accra, Ghana where he works under IFPRI's Ghana Strategy Support Program (GSSP) which aims at triggering Agricultural Transformation in the country.
- Author(s)S. Idriss Nazaire Houssou
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleDevelopment Economics & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.