All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Keys
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContemporary Systems Thinking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement1991 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Operational Research and Systems: A Problematic Relationship.- I. Background of Operational Research.- 2. The Beginnings of Operational Research.- 3. The Development of Operational Research.- II. Systems in Operational Research.- 4. Operational Research as Problem Solving.- 5. Operational Research in Organizations.- 6. Systems, Science, and Technology.- III. Operational Research in Systems.- 7. Operational Research and Systems Thinking.- 8. Beyond Hard Systems Thinking.- 9. Systems Methodologies: From Theory to Practice.- 10. Operational Research and Systems: Some Observations and Issues.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.