Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.89Trending at £60.43
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOperational Risk with Excel and VBA is a practitioner's guide that only discusses statistical methods that have been shown to work in an operational risk management context. It brings together a wide variety of statistical methods and models that have proven their worth, and contains a concise treatment of the topic.
- Author BiographyNIGEL DA COSTA LEWIS, PHD, is the President of the quantitative research boutique StatMetrics, offering cutting edge quantitative solutions to a sophisticated institutional client base. Dr. Lewis has many years work experience as a quantitative analyst and statistician in London, on Wall Street, and in academia. His work in quantitative risk management dates back to the early 1990s, when he developed stress-testing methodologies for portfolios of derivative securities for Legal & General Investments. He is the author of a number of books on risk management and quantitative methods and a regular speaker at international conferences. His current research work specializes in the application of computational-intensive quantitative methods to problems in risk management. He received a PhD in statistics from the University of Cambridge, and master s degrees in statistics, finance, economics, and computer science, all from the University of London.
- Author(s)Nigel Da Costa Lewis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight566 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.