Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
- £2.05+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on construction sites and challenging operations to run, this book explores issues such as the setting up of the site, the deciding of the methodology of construction, and the sequence of work and resourcing. It considers various issues and methods of successful administering, safety, quality and environment.
- Author BiographyChris March is a graduate from University of Manchester. He worked for John Laing Construction and later for John Laing Concrete where he became Factory Manager. On entering higher education he worked in both the UK and Hong Kong before joining the University of Salford becoming Senior Lecturer and then the Dean of the Faculty of the Environment. He is a former winner of the Council for Higher Education Construction Industry Partnership Award for Innovation.
- Author(s)Chris March
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note33 black & white tables, 70 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £26.29Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.