Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAzuma Ohuchi,Erhan Kozan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsRecent Algorithmic Advances for Arc Routing Problems; G. Ghiani, et al. Sequencing and Scheduling for Non-Serial Permutation Flowshops; R. Burdett, E. Kozan. Improved Multiple Ant Colonies System for Traveling Salesman Problems; K. Hidenori, et al. The Video Placement and Routing Problem; I. Ouveysi, et al. A Markov Chain Tabu Search Approach to the Evolutionary Allocation Problem; H.A. Abbass, et al. A Game of Corruption in a Stylized South-East Asian Timber Industry: A Genetic Algorithm Approach; R. McAllister, M. Bulmer. A General Framework for Constructive Meta-Heuristics; M. Randall. The Immune Distributed Competitive Problem Solver using Major Histocompatibility Complex and Immune Network; N. Toma, et al. Search Algorithms for Nurse Scheduling with Genetic Algorithms; A. Jan, et al. Parallel Agent Passing Tabu Search Algorithm for Graph Partitioning Problem; T. Kaji. Heuristic Techniques for Scheduling Railway Track Maintenance; M. Lake, et al. Optimising a Horizontally Integrated Push/Pull Hybrid Production System in a Foundry; P. Corry, E. Kozan. Design of Adaptive Self Navigated Airship in Simulated Environment; K. Motoyama, et al. On the use of a Structural Modelling for Collaborative Learning Using the Concept Map; H. Saito, et al. Global Convergence Property of Error Back-Propagation Method for Recurrent Neural Networks; K. Tatsumi, et al. A Material Planning Model for Mixed Model Assembly Lines; E. Kozan, P. Preston. A Fuzzy Programming Model for a Cross-Border Logistics Problem under an Uncertain Environment in Hong Kong; S. Leung, K.K. Lai. The DSS Architecture Based on Non-Mathematical Problems Specification and Model/Solver Independence; T. Mukohara, Y. Sekiguchi. Hyper Sensitivity Analysis of Productivity Measurement Problems; L. Churilov, M. Sniedovich. Reduced Game Property of Linear Values with Equal Treatment Property; T. Namekata, T.S.H. Driessen. Alternative Transformations and Duality of Linear Fractional Programming; G.C. O'Brien, L. Wu. Max-Min Optimization of the Multiple Knapsack Problem: An Implicit Enumeration Approach; T. Yamada. A Planning System for Precision Farming Based on an Autonomous Tractor; K. Suzuki. et al. Spot Price Forecasting Models for Risk Aversion in Victoria's Electricity Market; P. Tobin, A. Brown. Refining Diffusion Models for State-Dependent Queues; T. Kimura. A System Dynamics Model for Helicopter Operations; Yi Yue. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.