Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGang Yu
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Models and Methods for Managing Airline Irregular Operations; M.F. Arguello, et al. 2. A Large-Scale Neural Network for Airline Forecasting in Revenue Management; Xiaoyun Sun, et al. 3. A Tutorial on Optimization in the Context of Perishable-Asset Revenue Management Problems for the Airline Industry; L.R. Weatherford. 4. A Selective Multicommodity Network Flow Algorithm for Air Traffic Control; M.P. Helm. 5. A Method for Optimally Solving the Rostering Problem; M. Gamache, F. Soumis. 6. An Approach for Just-in-Time Airline Scheduling; I. Gershkoff. 7. Aircraft Ground Movement Simulation; D.F.X. Mathaisel, H. Idris. 8. Crew Pairing Optimization; E. Andersson, et al. 9. A Decision Support Framework for Crew Management During Airline Irregular Operations; M. Song, et al. 10. The Use of Optimization to Perform Air Traffic Flow Management; K. Lindsay, et al. 11. The Processes of Airline System Operations Control; S.C. Grandeau, et al. 12. The Complex Configuration Model; B.W. Patty, J. Diamond. 13. Integrated Airline Schedule Planning; C. Barnhart, et al. 14. Airline Schedule Perturbation Problem: Landing and Takeoff With Nonsplitable Resource for the Ground Delay Program; Songjun Luo, Gang Yu. 15. Airline Schedule Perturbation Problem: Ground Delay Program with Splitable Resources; Songjun Luo, Gang Yu. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.