All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £44.90Trending at £45.99
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
- £12.06Trending at £14.87
- £5.14Trending at £6.78
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a thorough introduction to operative groups. It starts by guiding the reader through the ideas of Pichon-Riviere, and then shows how the two schools of group analysis - the British and the Latin-American - coincide, shedding light on the theory behind both and including case material of various groups to illustrate such theory.
- Author BiographyJuan Tubert-Oklander and Reyna Hernandez de Tubert are members of the Mexican Psychoanalytic Association and the International Psychoanalytic Association, and founding members of the Centre of Psychotherapy and Group Analysis. They both work in private practice in Mexico City as psychoanalysts, group analysts, and marriage and family therapists. They have published extensively on these subjects, and they teach and train psychoanalysts and psychotherapists at a graduate level. They also work in the co-ordination of workshops, laboratories, reflection groups in institutions and other types of non-therapeutic groups.
- Author(s)Juan Tubert-Oklander,Reyna Hernandez de Tubert
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication23/09/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byMalcolm Pines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.