Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study manual for the MRCS surgery viva exam.
- Author BiographyAli Abbassian is a Specialist Registrar in trauma and orthopaedics on the North Thames training programme. Sarah Krishnandan is a Specialist Registrar in Accident and Emergency Medicine, working at St George's Hospital Medical School, London. Christopher James works in the Orthopaedics Department at Guy's Hospital, London.
- Author(s)Ali Abbassian,Christopher James,Sarah Krishnanandan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.