All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander B. Yakovlev,George W. Hanson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight991 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2002
- Table Of ContentsI. BASIC THEORY Chapter 1: Electromagnetic Fundamentals / Chapter 2: Introductory Functional Analysis / Chapter 3: Introductory Linear Operator Theory / Chapter 4: Spectral Theory of Linear Operators / Chapter 5: Sturm-Liouville Operators II. APPLICATIONS IN ELECTROMAGNETICS Chapter 6: Poisson's and Laplace's Boundary-Value Problems: Potential Theory / Chapter 7: Transmission Line Analysis / Chapter 8: Planarly-Layered Media Problems / Chapter 9: Cylindrical Waveguide Problems / Chapter 10: Electromagnetic Cavities
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.