Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.33Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.38
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.56
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to the diagnosis and treatment of all important eye diseases, now completely revised and extended. It includes coverage of the most common ophthalmic disorders of dogs and cats, as well as horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits and birds.
- Author BiographyAll the authors have had many years of experience in teaching and practice. They belong to the most renowned ophthalmologists in Europe and the USA. Prof. Dr. Frans C. Stades, Utrecht. Dr. Willy Neumann, specialised ophthalmologist in general practise. Prof. Dr. Michael Boeve, Utrecht and Hanover. Prof. Dr. Bernhard Spiess, Zurich. Prof. Dr. Milton Wyman, Columbus, Ohio.
- Author(s)Bernhard Spiess,Frans C. Stades,Michael H. Boeve,Milton Wyman,Willy Neumann
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note321 colour illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementExpanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.