All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionRobert Oppenheimer's spearheaded the development of the atomic bomb that ended World War II. This book provides a spectrum of interpretations of Oppenheimer's life and scientific achievements as it chronicles the years from his boyhood through his role as director of the Los Alamos National Laboratory and afterwards.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2005
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byCynthia C. Kelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.